Lifting operations and lifting equipment regulations 1998, regulation 9, states:
Every employer shall ensure that lifting equipment which is exposed to conditions causing deterioration which is liable to result in dangerous situation is:
- Thoroughly examined
- In the case of lifting equipment for lifting equipment for lifting persons or an accessory for lifting at least every 6 months.
- In the case of other lifting equipment, at least every 12 months or
- In either case, in accordance with examination scheme
- Each time that exceptional circumstances which are liable to jeopardise the safety of the lifting equipment have occurred; and
- If appropriate for the purpose, is inspected by a competent person at suitable intervals between thorough examinations, to ensure that health and safety conditions maintained and that any deterioration can be detected and remedied in good time.
We now offer thorough examination service to all customers so they can be compliant with health and safety legislation. Full details available at www.hsa.ie
To get a quote for a repair, service or thorough examination please do not hesitate to contact us today
Contact us today to avail of one of the lowest labour rates around.